Causality Analysis and Performance Improvement by Non-recurrence of loss events.
Pryma Causality Analysis and Performance Improvement by Non-recurrence of Loss Events
Cloud-based / On-premise tool for managing causality analysis associated to value loss and value threatening events, integrated with corrective action execution and effectiveness tracking.
Let us know your questions and ideas...
Analysis and Execution Control Workflow
- Integration with your current asset register for easier event mapping and value loss allocation.
- Straightforward or comprehensive causality mapping. (Hypothesis life cycle based on evidence for comprehensive causality diagrams)
- Evidence repository with configurable security levels.
- Allow definition of main Research Team and Auxiliary support professionals or teams.
- Tracking on execution of different types of actions (research actions, corrective actions, effectiveness assessment actions, etc.)
- Various native reports plus the possibility for the user to create more.
- Event taxonomy linked to asset register for recurrence monitoring
- Email integration for tracking on actions and for delivery of learned lessons.
- Options for deploying locally at your premises or consuming the application as a service from the cloud.
- 100% of functionalities operate equally from a desktop or a data-enabled cell phone or tablet.
- Customizations for alignment with your Continuous Improvement Business Process (optional).
Interested? Use the left pane to reach us, and let's talk on how our technology can support your Causality Analysis or Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
In the search of new business value, out of existing Industrial Assets,
Knar helps you to find it, unlock it, assuret and track it!