- LIFE-CYCLE VALUE ASSURANCE SERVICES...for Plant Operators
- INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT VALUE ASSURANCE... for Industrial Investors
- TRAINING & ORGANIZATIONAL COMPETENCE ASSURANCE
- Performance Modeling, Forecasting and Improvement (Industrial Assets)
- Industrial Asset Management (From ISO 55000 to Business Value)
- Risk and Reliability Analysis and Modeling for Technical Systems
- Weibull Workshop ( ® B. Abernethy/ W. Fulton) En Español
- Causality and Non-recurrence Analysis for Continued Performance Improvement
- Life-Cycle Costing Analysis ( Method, tools and recommended practices)
- DESKTOP & CLOUD IT SOLUTIONS
- INNOVATION & PROJECTS
- Us and our Clients
- Our Blog!
- REACH US!
In the search of new business value, out of existing Industrial Assets,
Knar helps you to find it, unlock it, assuret and track it!
What is business value and where is more to get? Tools that allows you truly see your asset and improve analysis and decision-making.
What prevent us to achieve better value and How to define working approaches to solve it!
Gain consistent execution capacity on what is required, and measuring execution effectiveness.
Let's don't fool ourselves! Showing the numbers, and their causality, allow us to rise new value challenges.
Industrial Asset Value Generation Assessment
- Industrial Business value drivers and Business Strategy Analysis.
- Industrial Asset realized vs lost value analysis.
- Industrial Asset A7 Interaction and Integration mapping.
- Industrial Asset Value Generation Capability and Maturity Analysis.
Industrial Asset Value-Based Decision Making Digitalization
- IBA Context and Influence Modeling
- IBA Technical Performance Modeling
- IBA Value Computation Modeling
- IBA Value Based Decision Making Support Modeling
- IBA Uncertainty and Variability Analysis
- IBA VBDM Continuous Tuning
Industrial Asset New Value Sizing and Aiming
- IBA Lost Value and Value Restriction Causality Mapping
- Value-Sized points of Intervention
- New Value Requirements Development.
- Value Requirement Management.
Value to Technical Scoping
- Causality and Non-recurrence analysis.
- Risk, reliability, condition and continuity Analysis.
- Low-lever asset modeling and tracking.
- Technical scoping of New value requirements.
IBA Intervention Planning
- Tech alternatives survey.
- Intervention selection and planning base on value forecasting.
- T+V Assurance Plan and associated requirements.
- Technical Requirements Management.
- Value challenge to KPI and all performance measurement instruments.
- Survey and Assessment on Coordination and decision-making behaviors, customs and habits.
- Cooperative Value dynamics development program.
- Skills and Competency Assessment and development roadmap.
- Team Requirements Management.
Technology and Decision-Making alignment
- Life-cycle knowledge survey and data sources mapping.
- Digitized Industrial Asset Management roadmap.
- Value-Based Decision-Making Model (schedule for levels of deployment)
- IT Requirement Management.
Execution and Effectiveness Assurance (E&EA)
- E&EA Level V: Correctness in translating Business Vision & Strategy into Industrial Business Asset (IBA) Value-based strategy.
- E&EA Level IV: Individual asset - IBA strategy alignment, Value-restriction analysis, Learning Assurance and required IBA Intervention definition.
- E&EA Level III: IBA intervention planning and total resource orchestration.
- E&EA Level II: Life Cycle IBA Re-definition/ Field IBA Intervention on Assets.
- E&EA Level I: Asset Identification, Visibility and Tracking.
-Value Requirement Tracking.
-Value A7 Performance Indicators.
-Business Value Causality Challenge.
-Gained & Lost Value Allocation.
Want to know more?
Subscribe to our weekly Light Papers, and receive every week, new ideas on how to improve the business value generated by your facility or industrial project.
Copyright 2022 Knar Global LLC, All rights reserved.